Monday, May 31, 2010

Point of view of a glass at the edge of a table

The nightmare of my life almost came true yesterday. Let me tell you about it:
So, yesterday, the family I belong to hosted a party and thereby, I was at full use. And all of a sudden, I realized that I was at the edge of a table. Trust me, it wasn't pretty when I realized I was at the verge of death. I felt horrible. That was the first time in my life I wished I could talk. If I were able to talk, I would have screamed and yelled at whoever placed me there. Anyway, when I looked to the right, I saw that if I fell, I would break and shatter into pieces. I started to believe that my life was going to end. I tried to save myself. Ofcourse, I couldn't do much as I can't move. Right when I was thinking of that, someone accidentally pushed me and there I went, falling off the table. I had the same feeling humans would have if they were pushed off a cliff. It was horrible. I saw the ground coming closer and closer to me. I cried and wept. When I was seconds away from being shattered, I felt a human hand. A glimpse of hope arose. Ah! Someone caught me. I felt relieved and I so wanted to thank that person. And believe me, I never want to go through that again. Never Ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment