Monday, May 31, 2010

I deserve a ______________________

I deserve a vacation of my choice: a place which is bright and sunny in the morning and it rains in the late evening. It should be based on a sea shore with hammocks and beach chairs. It should have the golden and soft sand. When I am there, I would like to run on the sound and let the cold water flow over my feet. The resort should have separate, small houses for every guest instead of rooms in a building. The houses should be ones that are beautiful and should have a room which is made of glass on one side instead of wall so that one can see the beach. The house should also come with a nice swing by the patio.
A perfect vacation would be filled with activities and environments I love, as mentioned above. I can see myself having the time of my life: swinging on the swing in the patio, looking at the clear, bright sky. Then, taking a walk and maybe doing some shopping. Following that, I would play tennis in one of the courts they have. In the evening, while I am looking at the sea, the rain pours on me and I run to my little, beautiful house. I would go to the glass room and feel the rain pour over the glass while stretching my legs out and watching a great movie on a plasma television (maybe, even a home theater. But I am sure that is way too much to ask for in a resort. In fact, I would like to own a house in such a location as well. It would be a place I would love to go to). Anyways, during the movie, I would order myself a great dinner with all my favorite dishes and cherish every moment I'm there. Then, it would be time to sleep, my mind filled with hopes that the next day would be a day filled with new adventures as well. That is the sort of vacation I think I deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment