Friday, February 5, 2010

What do you say "yes" to?

There are many things in the world that I want to say a "yes" to. For the most part, these are things that make me happy. Some of most favorite things to say a "yes" for are to go on a vacation, or to go a amusent park. Rides and rolar coasters are highly exciting for me. And ofcourse, I am sure everyone everyone loves going on vacations. Some other things I cherish are food items such as icecreams and anything made of chocolate. I am a total fan of chocolate!

In addition to that, I have always wanted to travel across the world to places such as Europe and Australia. Also, I was brought up in India, so I would love to go there as many times as I can. Traveling around the world definitely has its pleasures (the new places, new people, new food, etc). Anyways, other things I would say a yes to would definitely be music. Music is one of my passions. I love it!

I believe that life is fun and make it the way you want it to be. Say "yes" to your favorites and cherish those moments!

No comments:

Post a Comment