Thursday, February 11, 2010

UNSURE. Hmm?

Teenagers are unsure of many things. They include a wide range of subjects from life to food and so on. As mentioned above, I am unsure of many things too. Let's take a look at some of them:
  • Should I eat healthier food products or should I eat food that taste better?
  • Should I give more importance for friends or education now?
  • Should I join facebook or not? I have been living without it this far. Should I just move on that way (atleast till after high school)?
  • What do I want to do with my life? Take it easy or take choose the hard path?
  • Am I on Earth for a particular reason? Do I have to fulfill anything in particular?
  • Where should I do my higher education?
  • Is taking stuff lightly the correct thing to do at all times so that one can maintain a positive outlook?

Well, these are some of the things I am unsure of but I do have a list that will keep extending forever. Anyway, I'll keep adding more questions to this list as and when I get them!

No comments:

Post a Comment