Thursday, February 25, 2010

Rules of Life... Forever!

There are many rules in this world: some have been taught and others learnt. Rules could be once that are the same for the whole world and some rules that you set for yourself.
Some of the rules that my parents have taught me are:
  • Respect elders
  • Treat others the way you want to be treated
  • Dress neatly
  • Dont panic during situations that are difficult
  • Learn from the mistakes of others
  • Think independently. Dont depend on others
  • Follow traffic rules
  • Follow any safety rules provided
  • Work to acheive your goals but be sure no one is hurt in the process
  • Dont trust everyone you see
  • Dont give up easily
  • Find one reason to do a job than give 100 reasons to not go it
  • Do every job you do to its best and fullest
  • Hard work always pays off

There are some rules and skills that my parents haven't told me:

  • Be organized
  • Show your love to your family outwardly
  • Set a goal early in life and work towards it.
  • Find ways to handle different kinds of people
  • Find a way to feel confident at all times
  • Find a way to get rid of tension at all times

These are the some of the rules I could think of. I am sure there is more to add on both categories. But guess what, nothing could have gone right in my life without my parents! I love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment